[Can confinement eat steak]_ postpartum _ can you eat
During confinement, women need to pay special attention to food, because there are many foods that have a great impact on the physical health of women and the quality of milk.
And steak is a particularly popular food.
So, can I eat steak during confinement?
In fact, confinement can eat steak, but you need to pay attention to be sure to eat fully cooked steak.
First, what is steak?
Steak, or beef steak, is a block of beef. The cooking method is mainly frying and grilling. It is one of the most common foods in Western food.
The more famous are filet mignon, naked eye steak, sirloin steak (sirloin steak), and T-bone steak.
Steak is different from most other cooked foods. You can adjust the raw and cooked levels according to personal preference. The raw and cooked degrees are separated by odd numbers. They are mainly divided into: whole, near, one, three, five, seven, and whole.Cooked.
Second, the nutritional value of steak 1. The steak meat contains a large number of essential amino acids, proteins, trace amounts, sugars, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, calcium, iron, phosphorus and other ingredients required by the human body.The effect of nourishing qi and blood, strengthening muscles and bones.
2. The human body cannot completely supplement the required nutrients in absorbing the nutrients of metabolized food. The amino acid composition of beef is closer to human needs than pork, and it is absorbed from beef as the most direct and complete, which can improve the body’s disease resistance.Ability, special convenience for people involved in nursing, such as supplementing blood loss, repairing tissue, etc., suitable for breastfeeding mothers.
(Recommended recipes for breastfeeding?
) 3. The nutritional content of beef is very high. The human body needs 22 kinds of amino acids every day. More than half of the amino acids are manufactured by the human body, but there are 8 kinds of amino acids that cannot be made in the body. They are called essential amino acids.Must be taken from food.
Beef food contains these eight essential amino acids, and they are 100% absorbed, which is incomparable to the nutrition of any animal or plant. There is a saying that eating a piece of beef can resist the nutrition of a day.
4, the lean part of beef, rich in high-quality protein, iron, vitamin B group and other excellent nutrients.
Protein and sugar, the three major nutrients that adults need for the human body, are indispensable nutrients to maintain human health, and are the most important nutrients to sustain life.
Human muscles, skin, organs, bones, and blood vessels are all made of them. They are also the raw materials for making blood, hormones, oxygen, nerve conduction substances, and immune substances. Therefore, it is beneficial for mothers to eat steaks after delivery.
Third, can confinement eat steak?
1. Beef is rich in iron that is easily absorbed by the human body. Iron is an important substance that constitutes the hemoglobin that transports oxygen and energy to the body’s red blood cells in the blood.
Symptoms such as anemia, poor blood gas, cold hands and feet, brittle nails, and bifurcation of hair caused by iron deficiency.
Women lose 15-30mg of iron every month due to menstruation, so the iron requirement is 20% more than that of men.
Eating easily absorbed beef postpartum can greatly increase iron absorption.
2. Essential amino acids-8 for adults, 10 for 2 more for children, essential amino acids cannot be made in the human body, and play an important role in the growth and development of infants. The most direct and complete intake from beef.
Another feature of beef is that it contains balanced nutritional amino acids, which has a strong physical effect on children during development.
3. Steak is marinated food after all, so you must eat steak in moderation.
Steaks are hot foods, and eating too much during breastfeeding can easily lead to breast milk and baby anger.
At the same time, the steak contains higher fat, which increases the trace amount contained in the lactation period, resulting in weight gain during the lactation period.
4, breastfeeding mothers must be fully cooked when eating steak, do not eat half-baked, so as not to cause gastrointestinal infection bacteria.
In addition, breastfeeding mothers are best not to eat black pepper or other spicy steaks to avoid affecting breast milk.
5. Fully cooked steak suffers from texture, elasticity, chewyness, and laborious chewing. The teeth of the new mother are fragile after eating, and eating steak will affect dental health.